From Wednesday 25/11: gradual opening of underground stations
As previously announced by the Interior Affairs crisis center, the underground services will resume gradually Wednesday the 25th of November.
Below you will find an overview of the lines which are operated again and the stations we reopened:
- Metro 1: only between Weststation / Gare de l'ouest and Montgomery between 6 AM and 10 PM.
- Metro 2: operated fully between Simonis and Elisabeth between 6 AM and 10 PM.
- Tram 3 and 4: line fully operated. Attention: the stations Bourse / Beurs, Anneessens and Lemonnier remain closed. Trams pass the stations by without stopping.
- Tram 7: fully operated. The stations Boileau, Montgomery, Georges Henri and Diamant will be reopened. The route De Wand-Heizel is also operated.
- Tram 19: fully operated.
- Tram 25 and 55: fully operated until Rogier.
- Tram 39 and 44: trams stop again in the station Montgomery.
- Tram 51 and 82: both lines fully operated. Attention: the station Lemonnier remains closed. Trams will pass by without stopping.
- Tram 81: operates the Gare du Midi / Zuidstation again
Metrolines 5 and 6 are not operated. All other bus and tram lines are operated again.
Here you will find the plan for november 25.
Our Contact Centre is open between 6 AM and 7 PM on 070 23 2000 and keeps you informed via our social media channels.
STIB-MIVB has been assured by the highest authorities that the security on the network is guaranteed.
Attention: our journey planner is based on theoretical data and does not take into account the actual situation of our network and the current interruptions. For more information, use our mobile applications or our mobile website
Our Contact Center is open from 6 AM until 7 PM and will keep you informed via the social media.
STIB - News
STIB - News
Our Customer Care department is at your serviceGo