The tracks on the crossing between the boulevard du Jubilé / Jubelfeestlaan and the boulevard Belgicalaan, next to the stop Vanderstichelen are worn and must be replaced. Due to these works, tram 51 is interrupted during 2 weekends and bus 14 diverted during 4 weeks.
Until Friday the 22nd of October, stop Vanderstichelen has moved to the boulevard du Jubilé / Jubelfeestlaan (next to number 90 in the direction of Van Haelen, next to number 95 in the direction of Stade / Stadion)
Bus 14 is diverted between the stops Belgica and Avenue du Port / Havenlaan from Monday the 20th of September until Friday the 22nd of October.
Stops Belgica and Picard have moved, stop Vanderstichelen is not served.
Stops in the diverted route:
Direction Gare du Nord / Noordstation:
- Belgica: boulevard Belgicalaan, 60, between the railway bridge and the rue de la Lys / Leiestraat
- Simonis: rue Léon Fourezstraat, 3-5
- Ourthe: boulevard Léopold II-laan, 170 (stop of De Lijn to Bruxelles-Nord / Brussel-Noord)
- Ribaucourt: boulevard Léopold II-laan, 86 (stop of tram 51 to Van Haelen)
- Picard: rue de Ribaucourtstraat, 181
Direction Heysel / Heizel:
- Picard: rue de Ribaucourtstraat, 214
- Ribaucourt: boulevard Léopold II-laan, 93 (stop of tram 51 to Stade / Stadion)
- Ourthe: boulevard Léopold II-laan, 173 (stop of De Lijn to Liedekerke)
- Simonis: stop of bus 87 to Beekkant
- Belgica: avenue Carton de Wiartlaan, 12