From now on, you can travel to the airport with a ticket at a normal fare. Therefore, you can take the bus to Brussels Airport with a STIB-MIVB season ticket or a BRUPASS (ex-JUMP) ticket. If you don’t have a MOBIB card, you can also pay on the bus with your contactless bank card or buy a paper ticket at a GO vending machine. So, you no longer need a specific ticket to go to the airport.
On the other hand, to get from the airport to the city centre, you do need a new ticket, called “Go2City”. The journey from the airport now costs 7 euros. This specific fare only applies to those departing from the airport and is available on MOBIB card, through contactless payment on the bus or on a paper ticket. For those who travel regularly, or even daily, from the airport, this fare also exists in the form of 10 journeys or a Go2City season ticket.
Go2City 1 journey (with contactless payment) : 7,00 €
Go2City 1 journey MOBIB: 7,00 €
Go2City 1 journey paper ticket : 7,50 €
Go2City 10 journeys: 46,00 €
More information on this page.
For a month: €60,00
- Number of journeys: an unlimited number of journeys can be made over 1 month from the season ticket start date set by the user on purchase.
- Geographical area: the entire STIB network (including the Bourget-Brussels Airport section) with the possibility to change lines.
- Medium: MOBIB-card (cost = €5)
- Customers: All customers
- Where to buy yours?
- Necessary documents:
- identity card (eID, new customers)
- photograph (if you do not have an eID)
Brussels Airport - Brussels City
Bus 12 takes you daily, from morning till evening, to the European district and the city centre. The Airport Line offers a connection with the metro at Schuman (lines 1-5) and at Trône/Troon (lines 2-6). Click here to view the timetables and the real-time information of line 12.