The tracks at the crossing between boulevard Lambermontlaan and avenue Princesse Elisabeth / Prinses Elisabethlaan are worn andmust be replaced. Due to these works, tram 7 is interrupted.
Trams are interrupted between the stops Van Praet and Demolder.
The stops between Van Praet and Demolder, except for Prin. Elisabeth, are still served by bus 56, and by bus 47 which is extended from Docks Bruxsel to Verboekhoven via the stop Demolder.
At Demolder, the terminus of the trams is located at the stop, direction Vanderkindere.
The stops Van Praet are served normally in both directions.
To join both sections of tram line 7, bus line 47 is extended from the stop Docks Bruxsel to Verboekhoven via the stop Demolder, as of Sunday, June 18th at 9PM.
The terminus Docks Bruxsel is not served.
- Direction Verboekhoven
- Van Praet: Van Praet bridge, stop of bus 56 to Schuman
- Docks Bruxsel: boulevard Lambermontlaan, next to the shopping center (stop of bus 56 to Schuman)
- Demolder: Avenue Demolderlaan 56 (stop of bus 56 to Schuman)
- Verboekhoven: place Verboekhovenplein, stop of bus 56 to Schuman
- Direction Vilvoorde Station
- Verboekhoven: rue Metsysstraat, 87 (stop of bus 59 to Bordet Station)
- Demolder: avenue Demolderlaan 57 (stop of bus 56 to Buda)
- Docks Bruxsel: boulevard Lambermontlaan, after the roundabout (stop of bus 56 to Buda)
- Van Praet: Van Praet bridge, stop of bus 56 to Buda.